Over 200 species of birds are regularly sighted in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 85 of those migrate from the neotropics.
More Fun Facts
Toll Free Reservations
With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can have complete confidence in your stay with Creekstone Inn, Pigeon Forge. If your accommodations do not meet your expectations, please inform the Front Desk within 30 minutes of your check-in and we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Should we be unable to resolve the issue, we will find suitable lodging for you or cancel and refund your stay.
Creekstone Inn is one of the friendliest Pigeon Forge hotels. Our emphasis on hospitality is family tradition proudly maintained by our front desk, housekeeping, maintenance, and management staff.
One of the best placed Pigeon Forge hotels, Creekstone Inn sits on the edge of the Little Pigeon River. Every guest room features a balcony overlooking the river, providing a peaceful respite right in the heart of the city.
- Free Parking
- Two-level parking garage located underneath the hotel
- Parking lot of the hotel office (across street from hotel) accomodates larger vehicles and trailers
- Pool (seasonal)
- Outdoor pool is open from 8am to 10pm
- Located near the hotel office parking lot
- Express Continental Breakfast
- Served daily on the second floor
- Optionally, guests may choose a free pancake breakfast at the Smoky Mountain Pancake House located at Mountain Skys Lodge
- River Tubing (seasonal)
- Guests of Creekstone Inn are welcome to sign out inflated tubes for use in the river behind the hotel.
- There is no fee.
- Creekstone Inn is often visited by ducks, geese, squirrels, and other "nature friends".
- For a nominal fee ($1), guests may purchase a bag of cracked corn to feed the wildlife.
- Room Amenities
- Balcony overlooking the Little Pigeon River
- All rooms are non-smoking, non-pet
- Two televisions (one flat screen) with cable/free HBO
- Split design - bathroom in middle of guest room
- Alarm Clock/Radio
- Coffee Maker
Creekstone Inn - Your Favorite Pigeon Forge Hotel!
Creekstone Inn is operated by Smoky Mountain Resorts Hospitality Group.
Smoky Mountain Resorts is a local, family company with over 40 years experience in the hospitality industry.
Smoky Mountain Resorts operates seven properties in the area.
© Smoky Mountain Resorts. Use of this website constitutes an acceptance of the User Agreement,
including the Copyright Notice & Document Use, Third Party Links and Privacy Policies and any other posted rules.
Site Design and Programming by Brian J. Lippi