In 1927, philanthropist John D. Rockefeller Jr., when he was shown photographs and told about the impending destruction of the old-growth forests, initially pledged $1.5 million - then reconsidered, and offered $5 million to help establish the GSMNP.
More Fun Facts
Toll Free Reservations
With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can have complete confidence in your stay with Creekstone Inn, Pigeon Forge. If your accommodations do not meet your expectations, please inform the Front Desk within 30 minutes of your check-in and we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Should we be unable to resolve the issue, we will find suitable lodging for you or cancel and refund your stay.
- What time is check-in? Check-out?
- Check-in begins at 3:00pm. If you arrive early, feel free to ask our front desk if a room is available for early check-in. Check-out is at 11:00am
- Do you offer Smoking rooms?
- All of our guest rooms are non-smoking, however, guests are welcome to smoke on the balcony of their room, or outside the hotel.
- Are very small pets okay?
- We are a pet-free hotel. No pets of any size are permitted. Ramada on the Parkway and Mountain Skys / Rodeway Inn do offer pet rooms.
- How old do you have to be to check in?
- At least one person in your room must be 18 years old or older.
- Do you have roll-away beds or cots available?
- No, we do not have roll-away beds or cots.
- Do you have cribs?
- We do not have cribs, but we do offer a 'Pack n Play'.
- Are microwaves in each room?
- Yes, every guest room includes a microwave.
- What is included with breakfast?
- Coffee, orange juice, apple juice, mini-doughnuts (cinnamon or powdered), instant oatmeal, instant grits. Optionally, guests may choose a free pancake breakfast at the Smoky Mountain Pancake House located at Mountain Skys Lodge.
- What are your pool hours?
- Our outdoor pool area is open from 8am til 11pm.
- How far are you from Dollywood?
- Dollywood's main entrance is less than 5 minutes away!
- How much parking is available? Is there a fee?
- Creekstone Inn offers a two-level parking garage beneath the hotel. Additional parking is available across the street, near the pool. There is no parking fee.
- Do you have discount tickets for Dollywood, Ripley's Aquarium, etc?
- We offer two-day Dollywood passes at our Front Desk. Our Reservation Department offers tickets to many of the shows and attractions in Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg. Call toll free 1-888-482-7829 or visit www.smr.travel.
- Do you offer discounts for AAA, AARP, etc?
- AAA, CAA, AARP, Government, and Military discounts are available.
- Can we use the water park at The Resort at Governor's Crossing?
- Unfortunately, due to safety regulations, only
guests of The Resort may use their waterpark.
- Is there an extra charge for more than two adults? Is there a per person fee? Do children stay free?
- We do not charge per person. All of our guest rooms are priced according to their particualr size and bedding type. For example: if a room will sleep up to four guests, the price we charge is for up to four guests - more than four guests would require a larger or additional room(s).
- Is there a guest laundry area?
- No, we do not offer laundry facilities.
- Are exercise facilities available at your hotel?
- No. We do not have an on-site fitness center.
- Is there a Trolley stop nearby?
- There is a Pigeon Forge Trolley stop at our hotel.
- Do you have balcony rooms?
- Every room at Creekstone Inn features a balcony overlooking the Little Pigeon River!
- Are you going to charge my credit card when I reserve a room, or wait until I check in?
- Deposit Policy: Each reservation requires a deposit equal to the first night's stay plus applicable fees and taxes. Packages which include tickets, etc. may require a deposit equal to the entire stay. The credit/debit card you provide will be charged immediately for the amount of the deposit. The credit/debit card used to make the reservation must be presented at check-in.
- What is your cancellation policy? Refund policy?
- Cancellation Policy: For reservations cancelled more than 48 hours prior to arrival date, 100% of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations cancelled less than 48 hours prior to arrival, will receive a refund equal to 50% of the deposit. Upon your request, in lieu of a refund Smoky Mountain Resorts can hold your deposit for up to one year for application toward a future reservation.
- If, for whatever reason, your hotel is not what I expect - what then?
- With our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee, you can have complete confidence in your stay with our hotel. If your accommodations do not meet your expectations, please inform the Front Desk within 30 minutes of your check-in and we will make every effort to remedy the situation. Should we be unable to resolve the issue, we will find suitable lodging for you or cancel and refund your stay.
Queen Split Design
Creekstone Inn is operated by Smoky Mountain Resorts Hospitality Group.
Smoky Mountain Resorts is a local, family company with over 40 years experience in the hospitality industry.
Smoky Mountain Resorts operates seven properties in the area.
© Smoky Mountain Resorts. Use of this website constitutes an acceptance of the User Agreement,
including the Copyright Notice & Document Use, Third Party Links and Privacy Policies and any other posted rules.
Site Design and Programming by Brian J. Lippi